Project Management (including project risks)
9:30am - 5pm
Are you doing 'project management' work, but you aren't a dyed-in-the-wool, fully fledged, formally ninja'd up, purist project manager?
We've paired our 'Project Management' and 'Risk Management' modules, so you learn about both aspects - managing your projects in the real world, and the important (bit often misunderstood and feared) aspect of project risks as well.
This will be a great day, from which you will leave with knowledge, skills and tools to implement straight away.
Testimonial: "Many thanks for the great 'Project Management' training today. It was extremely useful and have immediately implemented it into my job. I look forward to more." Lindsay Rocke, National Geographic Partners.
a. Learn the basic ethos, tools and techniques of project management, in an informal atmosphere where we can share learning and the benefit of our experience.
b. Learn an approach to manage risks, along with tools and techniques that you can apply immediately.
Testimonial: "A truly educational experience, which allowed me to engage with the design of research projects in a more efficient and logical fashion. In academia, we are not generally taught how to manage a project although it becomes fundamental at both design and delivery stages. An interactive and stimulating course to get the basic knowledge and apply it in the real world." Dr Dario Cazzola, Lecturer at University of Bath.
Almost everything we do has some element of ‘project management.’ You benefit from an amalgamation of useful project management concepts and tools, learned through training and from applied experience. In essence, the content goes beyond what you may think of as ‘project management’ and should be applicable to whatever you need to do.
In addition, you will get an insight into the idea of ‘risk’ and then learn an approach, and some tools and techniques, which you'll be able to apply immediately in your role. If you've been asked to put together a project risk register, wondered what a risk classification matrix is, or if this is an area of project management you need more support with, then this course is for you.
Testimonial: "I have just started my own business and Manage and Thrive's project management course gave me some fantastic tips to take away and implement straight away. A well delivered and valuable course." James shaw, Volley Design.
Book now and join Rob Hart, trainer at Manage and Thrive Training, for a sympathetic, enlightening and useful journey into 'project management'. Rob's LinkedIn profile is www.linkedin.com/in/robhartbusiness
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MANAGE AND THRIVE LTD Project management (including risk management) TRAINING EVENT
The "Organiser" – Manage and Thrive Ltd, trading as Manage and Thrive Training, whose registered address is at The Guild, High Street, Bath, BA1 5EB
The "Event" – Project management (including risk management)
The "Attendee" - The person booking this event through the Eventbrite website
The "Booking Fee"- £199.00 or as per ticket type
The "Website" – www.manage-and-thrive.co.uk
The "Event Period" – Tuesday 17th April 2018, 09:30 - 17:00
1. The Event shall be held during the Event Period. The details of the Event will be set out on the Website for the duration of the Event Period.
2. The Attendee is entitled to entry to the Event in exchange for payment of the Booking Fee. The Booking Fee is payable upfront upon making the booking on the Eventbrite website. Every Attendee has the right to cancel its booking and receive a full refund of the Booking Free up to 14 days from the date of making the booking, but no later than 7 days prior to the Event commencement. After this date no refunds will be made. Cancelation is to be requested through the Eventbrite website or by emailing the Organiser directly using contact details set out on the Website. The target time to respond to compliant cancelation requests is five business days. In the event that the Organiser fails to honour a refund that an Attendee believes is due under this refund policy, that Attendee may request that Eventbrite initiate a refund by contacting Eventbrite as per the Eventbrite website.
3. A full refund limited to the Booking Fee will be made if the Event is cancelled.
4. The schedule and content of the Event may vary from the description set out on the Website and is at the sole decision of the Organiser. Neither the Organiser nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website or at the Event for any particular purpose. The Attendee acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Organiser expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, change trainer, amend number of attendees, otherwise alter, exclude or move the location of the Event at the Organiser's sole discretion.
6. The Organiser may be taking photographs during the Event. By making this booking the Attendee acknowledges and accepts that he/she may feature in those photographs and that they may be used on the Website or in literature for the purposes of marketing. Photographs will not be made available to any Attendee.
7. Although all reasonable precautions will be taken, the Organiser is not responsible for the property of the Attendee or any other person, or for the loss, damage or destruction by any cause of any such property. The Attendee hereby accepts liability for all his/her acts or omissions during attendance at the Event and indemnifies the Organiser against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against the Organiser or incurred or become payable by it arising therefrom or in respect thereof.
8. The Organiser may collect the names and personal details of the Attendee (including, but not limited to, their postal address, email, telephone number and date of birth). The Organiser warrants that the names and personal details of the Attendee will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.