Managing teams, successfully
1pm - 5pm
Price includes attendance at the training course, plus an optional 45-minute 1-2-1 training session within 1 month of the event using Skype or similar tech as appropriate. Attendees can therefore maximise the way in which they use their learning. Course capacity is limited to 6 attendees to allow good attention and interaction between Rob and the attendees.
Our 1/2-day training course provides new and developing managers with relevant knowledge and skills to manage themselves and their team in the real world. We also consider the 'voice of experience' and some 'tricks of the trade'.
You will be able to immediately improve your approach and performance as a manager. You will feel more informed and able to do your job. The likelihood of you making avoidable mistakes decreases.
You will feel more knowledgeable, able and confident. Your business and team will be more confident, efficient and effective.
The course covers:
a. The relativity of management and leadership
b. The benefits of process, and some process tools to implement immediately
c. Common management tools (and how to use them), including elements of project management and time management
d. Key management techniques and some relevant leadership tricks - that can be implemented immediately
2 quick promises:
1. The module is not a case of ‘death by PowerPoint’. There is interactive activity, and skills are taught using things other than a computer.
2. Although oriented towards people in commercial organisations, the content is generic in nature so it should be applicable to people from many walks of life.
Have a look at our webpage to learn more: http://www.manage-and-thrive.co.uk/managing-teams-successfully
Our 'Managing teams, successfully' training module was created by Rob Hart. He has extensive management experience in various roles, including the Army, United Nations, government, academia, large commercial practice and small business (in the United Kingdom and abroad). This training module is available exclusively from Manage and Thrive Training. Find out more about Rob: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/robhartbusiness
Some Testimonials from previous attendees:
"Excellent course providing good insights into basic concepts and activities, that can be easily converted into a working environment for new managers." Sam Wright-Green, SMARTech Energy
"A great session with helpful guidelines, processes and tips! Delivered in a personal and relaxed way that enables you to engage and contribute." Stef M, Service Manager
"Really useful session, and useful to discuss other peoples' experiences." Skye N
"With a clear and focused approach this course has helped me to revisit some past management experience, while introducing new strategies, ideas and methods for more successful management practices." Willa King, Kothaar Kitchen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MANAGE AND THRIVE LTD Managing Teams, Successfully TRAINING EVENT
The "Organiser" – Manage and Thrive Ltd, trading as Manage and Thrive Training, whose registered address is at The Guild, High Street, Bath, BA1 5EB
The "Event" – Managing Teams, Successfully training event
The "Attendee" - The person booking this event through the Eventbrite website
The "Booking Fee"- £500.00 or as per ticket type
The "Website" – www.manage-and-thrive.co.uk
The "Event Period" – Thursday 7th June 2018, 13:00- 17:00
1. The Event shall be held during the Event Period. The details of the Event will be set out on the Website for the duration of the Event Period.
2. The Attendee is entitled to entry to the Event in exchange for payment of the Booking Fee. The Booking Fee is payable upfront upon making the booking on the Eventbrite website. Every Attendee has the right to cancel its booking and receive a full refund of the Booking Free up to 14 days from the date of making the booking, but no later than 7 days prior to the Event commencement. After this date no refunds will be made. Cancelation is to be requested through the Eventbrite website or by emailing the Organiser directly using contact details set out on the Website. The target time to respond to compliant cancelation requests is five business days. In the event that the Organiser fails to honour a refund that an Attendee believes is due under this refund policy, that Attendee may request that Eventbrite initiate a refund by contacting Eventbrite as per the Eventbrite website.
3. A full refund limited to the Booking Fee will be made if the Event is cancelled.
4. The schedule and content of the Event may vary from the description set out on the Website and is at the sole decision of the Organiser. Neither the Organiser nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website or at the Event for any particular purpose. The Attendee acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Organiser expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, change trainer, amend number of attendees, otherwise alter, exclude or move the location of the Event at the Organiser's sole discretion.
6. The Organiser may be taking photographs during the Event. By making this booking the Attendee acknowledges and accepts that he/she may feature in those photographs and that they may be used on the Website or in literature for the purposes of marketing. Photographs will not be made available to any Attendee.
7. Although all reasonable precautions will be taken, the Organiser is not responsible for the property of the Attendee or any other person, or for the loss, damage or destruction by any cause of any such property. The Attendee hereby accepts liability for all his/her acts or omissions during attendance at the Event and indemnifies the Organiser against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against the Organiser or incurred or become payable by it arising therefrom or in respect thereof.
8. The Organiser may collect the names and personal details of the Attendee (including, but not limited to, their postal address, email, telephone number and date of birth). The Organiser warrants that the names and personal details of the Attendee will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.