Clifton Relish is the new start point for Secret Gardens of Clifton
The Bath & Bristol Everything Meetup Group
11am - 3pm
***Starting point changed to outside Clifton Relish cafe, (next to Caffe Nero), 9 Boyce's Avenue, BS8 4AA***
Some of Clifton's best private gardens will be open to the public, and
serving teas, coffees, cakes, Pimms, ice creams, and strawberries and cream.
You can buy discount £3 tickets from me, outside Clifton Relish cafe, from 11.00 - 11.45 am - I'll be wearing a Panama hat, and there will be a Meetup sign on my table.
To tour a selection of the gardens, we'll split into smaller groups, each led by a Meetup host, and setting off at different times. I'll also hand out programmes showing how to find all the gardens, so that anyone who wants to create their own route can do so.
If you arrive later, full price £5 tickets, and programmes, will be available all day at the stall outside the East Village Cafe, under the archway between Boyces Avenue and Victoria Square.
- Royal York Crescent (open 11 - 5) - entrance halfway down York Gardens; refreshments from 11-4.
- The Paragon (open 11 - 4) - entrance at the far end of the crescent; these gardens overlook the Avon Gorge.
- The Polygon (open 12 - 5) - entrance at bottom of Glendale; teas, coffees, cakes, elderflower cordial, light snacks, strawberries and cream.
- Cornwallis Crescent West (open 11 - 5) - entrance on the LEFT, as you go up Polygon Lane; teas, lemonade, cakes from 2-5.
- Richmond Terrace (open 2 - 5)- entrance gate in Richmond Lane; Pimms and ice creams.
Assistance dogs only.
Parking is free in Clifton Village on Sundays.
BBE Meetup Disclaimer:
This event is run by a volunteer, amateur, unqualified event organiser. We consider BBE to be a group of supportive friends. It is run on a best-effort, not for profit basis. Please assist the Event Hosts by keeping together, and not leaving the group without telling one of the Event Hosts. Please take care crossing roads, look out for cars on narrow roads etc. You join this event on the basis that you are responsible for your own health and safety.
When you join a walk or other event, whether or not you have signed up for it on the Meetup site, you indicate that you accept these conditions and accept that no legal liability is accepted by the group, group organisers, event organisers or event hosts in the event of accident or injury, however caused.