Delegation training for managers
1pm - 5pm
Delegating can seem like a nightmare for new and developing managers – especially if it does not come naturally and there is significant expectation riding on the results.
This focussed, relevant and time-efficient course teaches new and developing managers how to delegate effectively at work.
The course covers:
! The organisation and personal context in which delegation occurs
! The practicalities of delegating – requirements, approaches, tools and techniques
! Personal communication – skills, appearance and pitfalls
! Getting the most out of your team and adapting as necessary
This course goes beyond basic lists of things to do and considers practical aspects to improve confidence and awareness. Content draws on a number of management and leadership disciplines to provide a complete package. Attendees will learn how to delegate effectively, so they can start to implement their newfound abilities the very next day, to improve efficiency and engagement within their team – and reduce stress, fear and wasted time for themselves.
The course will be led by Rob Hart, a qualified manager and leader with over 20 years’ experience in various cultures and situations. Rob started his career as an Army Officer, and since leaving the military in 2005 has worked as a United Nations official, as a contractor and consultant to Government, in business start-ups and with SMEs in the UK and abroad, in academia and in a large corporate professional services firm. Rob now shares his experience and lessons learned with others, to help them to be the best manager and leader that they can be.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MANAGE AND THRIVE LTD How to delegate effectively TRAINING EVENT
The "Organiser" – Manage and Thrive Ltd, trading as Manage and Thrive Training, whose registered address is at The Guild, High Street, Bath, BA1 5EB
The "Event" – How to delegate effectively training event
The "Attendee" - The person booking this event through the Eventbrite website
The "Booking Fee"- £200 or as per ticket type
The "Website" – www.manage-and-thrive.co.uk
The "Event Period" – Tuesday 20th November 2018, 13:00- 17:00
1. The Event shall be held during the Event Period. The details of the Event will be set out on the Website for the duration of the Event Period.
2. The Attendee is entitled to entry to the Event in exchange for payment of the Booking Fee. The Booking Fee is payable upfront upon making the booking on the Eventbrite website. Every Attendee has the right to cancel its booking and receive a full refund of the Booking Free up to 14 days from the date of making the booking, but no later than 7 days prior to the Event commencement. After this date no refunds will be made. Cancelation is to be requested through the Eventbrite website or by emailing the Organiser directly using contact details set out on the Website. The target time to respond to compliant cancelation requests is five business days. In the event that the Organiser fails to honour a refund that an Attendee believes is due under this refund policy, that Attendee may request that Eventbrite initiate a refund by contacting Eventbrite as per the Eventbrite website.
3. A full refund limited to the Booking Fee will be made if the Event is cancelled.
4. The schedule and content of the Event may vary from the description set out on the Website and is at the sole decision of the Organiser. Neither the Organiser nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website or at the Event for any particular purpose. The Attendee acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Organiser expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, change trainer, amend number of attendees, otherwise alter, exclude or move the location of the Event at the Organiser's sole discretion.
6. The Organiser may be taking photographs and making video recordings during the Event. By making this booking the Attendee acknowledges and accepts that he/she may feature in those photographs and that they may be used on the Website or in literature for the purposes of marketing or training. Photographs will not be made available to any Attendee. Video footage will not be made available to any Attendee.
7. Although all reasonable precautions will be taken, the Organiser is not responsible for the property of the Attendee or any other person, or for the loss, damage or destruction by any cause of any such property. The Attendee hereby accepts liability for all his/her acts or omissions during attendance at the Event and indemnifies the Organiser against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against the Organiser or incurred or become payable by it arising therefrom or in respect thereof.
8. The Organiser may collect the names and personal details of the Attendee (including, but not limited to, their postal address, email, telephone number and date of birth). The Organiser warrants that the names and personal details of the Attendee will be held and processed in accordance with GDPR.